6/14/13

SPOT UV Printing: Modern & Eye-catching designs!

Get Inspired!

Check out this 3 minute video showcasing different ways to use SPOT-UV coating on your business cards for a modern
and eye-catching design.
 



As the name suggests, a Spot UV coating or "varnish" is

applied to chosen spots (areas), of a printed card. This has 

the affect of highlighting and drawing attention to that part of 

the design, but it also provides the additional visual stimulus 

of having varied textures on a single printed surface. This 

adds a lot of interest, and can identify the printing as a 

premium piece in the perception of the reader.

2 comments:

  1. Gud site for online printers..These days <a href="http://www.oprintjet.com/product-tag/uv-printer-a2/>UV printers</a> are much in demand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Codes, codes and more codes. This is what I do. Your website has the best look and feel on the internet. So, let me take you on your word and start earning some bucks as a freelancer. I now hold a part-time position, so I have a lot of free-time on my hands. Is anyone interested in hiring me as their personal developer? My profile is visible on selling my logo design,eye catching logo, www.envato.com, and www.themeforest.com. Amazing opportunities! Go ahead and give them a try.

    ReplyDelete